This system includes all benefits of our conventional lift system such as:
- more room for orchards.
- more light for orchards.
- advantages when emptying the hail nets from hailstones by lowering the eaves under the hail load.
- Easy opening and closing of the nests in spring and autumn.
- The hail net fibres in the area of the ridge fixing and the net connections will be strained only when hail occurs, decisively enhancing the service life of the nets.
Compared to conventional lift systems using hail net cords or wires for the nets to be lifted, the Powerflex Liftmatik system includes the use of bungy straps which will be fixed by means of special carabiners every five meters underneath the hail net from one overhead wire to the other .
The length of the bungy straps is about 80 % of the rows? width, with a diameter of about 8 mm.
By means of our bungy net connections, which will be mounted inside a net seam very closely to the Wiesel net connection, the net will be made wind stable by pressing the bungy into the grid hook of the bungy net connection.
A real innovation:
Additionally, there is a real ground-breaking possibility for hail nets in the contour line by removing the bungy net connections downhill and thus, to the same extent, enhancing the hail collection efficiency facing uphill, just as it is reduced downhill without having to use hail nets with shifted seams.
Compared to shifted nets, it is by no means a matter of little significance that the hail load remains in the middle of the machine track. After hail the nets automatically return to upper position.
Beside highest comfort Powerflex Liftmatik offers the following:
- Efficient wind stability.
- Great advantages as to emptying, even in the contour line.
- Increases the service time of the nets by permanent relief of the nets outside hailstorm.